- Picture - Loviet
- Brightside - The Lumineers
- I Am Not A Woman, I'm A God - Halsey
- Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
- Basket Case - Green Day
You may like these radio stations
Slogan: "Your music. Your lifestyle."
Format: Adult Album Alternative, Rock.
First air date: July 31, 2013
Call sign: CIND-FM
Owner: Central Ontario Broadcasting
- The Josie Dye Show
- What’s The Word, Music Nerd?
- Indie88 On Stage
- Your First Listen
- Josie Dye As one of Canada’s most well-known and winsome radio and TV hosts, Josie has had countless conversations with the stars of the music world, and she knows what you really want to know. Join Josie, Matt, and Carlin every morning from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. for misadventures, nonsense and for the stories and music that Toronto cares about.
- Matt Hart Matt Hart is most known for his musical work under the name The Russian Futurists. The Russian Futurists gained popularity with the 2000 album “The Method of Modern Love” which boasted celebrity fans such as R.E.M., Blur and the late Heath Ledger
- Carlin Burton Carlin’s originally from Edmonton but likes Toronto so much he calls it his new hometown. If you like bad reality TV, playing music and ice cream, he likes your style. Carlin is a huge fan of music and is proud to be part of a station that is too.
- Melani Mariani Melani currently lives in her hometown of Newmarket but is genuinely excited to make the commute to Toronto every day. If you enjoy drinking white wine in stretchy pants you & Melani were made for each other. She still believes that if she keeps performing at karaoke bars across the city she will get a record deal one day (don’t ruin it for her).
- Lana Gay I’m Lana, nice to meet you. Things I like: Canadian indie music, beer, nachos, friendship, anything to do with Dolly Parton. Things I don’t like: rats with wings (pigeons), tie dye, devilled eggs, jerks. One of my goals is to have my own nachos on the Sneaky Dee’s menu (like DFA and F**cked Up did.) Here’s the order: King’s Crown, no meat, add lettuce + hot sauce. Try it. It also needs a name, help a gal out?
- Brent Brent grew up feeling like a city kid living a small town. Living an hour north of Toronto in Willow Beach, he came to the city weekly to catch shows. He’s very thankful that commute is over. Brent’s rarely serious; goofball comedies are his jam, and he’ll take a Rom-Com over an action flick any day. If you’re downtown and see a guy in a floral shirt you’d never wear yourself, you’re probably looking at Brent.
- Sarah Sarah splits her time hosting shows at Indie88 and SiriusXM. While some may call Sarah an old soul when it comes to her taste in music, she enjoys discovering new music just as much as her dusty old records. One thing’s for sure though; her preference is loud guitars and as much cowbell as possible. Sarah also co-hosts a podcast called Bands ‘n Buds featuring conversations in and around music with artists, producers, music writers and everyone in between.
Radio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Toronto 88.1 FM