You may like these radio stations
Slogan: "Sound Of Your City"
Format: Campus, Community.
First air date: 1966
Call sign: CIUT-FM
Owner: University of British Columbia
Broadcast area Toronto area
Radio CIUT-FM broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Toronto 89.5 FM
Reviews about radio
- AhnBrilliant station. I cannot tolerate commercial radio for the annoying ads, repetitive pop songs, and mindless jabbering. CIUT is a sanctuary. Their domestic and international playlists are second to none.
- Rod ThorneGreat station and no ads. One of my favorite shows is the Taylor Report , but in the Archives ,the show is over a month behind. Please update it ! Keep up the good work.JRT
- James GirardIt's a great truly non-commercial radio in Toronto. I highly recommend CIUT. It provides you with information related to local and international events. All you need to be informed and for fun.
- Mary LavoieMy favorite show on that radio is Funky Fridays, loving it! In general, I really like the variety of shows on this radio. Thank you guys)
- Paul KellyI love to listen this radio - real radio programmed by real people, a community of broadcasters of Toronto.