91.7 Giant FM
- Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You
- Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels
- Rod Stewart - Maggie Mae
- The Northern Pikes - She Ain't Pretty
- Max Webster - Paradise Skies
Slogan: "Niagara's Classic Rock."
Format: Classic Rock.
First air date: 2005
Call sign: CIXL-FM
Owner: Wellport Broadcasting
Broadcast area Niagara Region
- Afternoons Jef & Brandon Weekdays 2 - 7PM
- Middays with KK Weekdays 9AM - 2PM
- Evenings Danny Zzzz Mon - Fri 7PM - 12AM
- Overnights with Niagara’s Best Classic Rock Mon - Fri 12 - 5AM
- Weekends with Pat Weekends 9AM - 3PM
- Rockin' Saturday Nights Shane Christophe Sat 7PM - 12AM
Radio 91.7 Giant FM broadcasts in the following cities:
- Welland 91.7 FM
- Site: https://www.giantfm.com/.
- Address: 860 Forks Road West Welland, ON, Canada L3B 5R6.
- Phone number: 905-732-6917, 905-732-4433.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Facebook: @917GIANTFM
- Twitter: @917GIANTFM
- YouTube @channel
- Instagram: @https://instagram.com/917giantfm
Reviews about radio
- TonyMy wife and I love your station and the DJ's, and as many, miss KK. We think that telling the origin of the law, in, "It's the Law" would be awesome. Thanks, and keep doing what you're doing.
- HollyHi there, Is KK on vacation?
- TracyWhere has KK been?
- daniel j swieratalways listen at work and home.retired in feb. what happenend to kk?
- Larry SztogrynMr. Bear: You have a right to your opinion in your review of Oct.4/22--however--Giant FM is the best station there has ever been here in Niagara. The DJ's are Great!! The contests are phenomenal! The music mix is spectacular!! We listen most of the day and nite around here and love it! Not to mention how many concerts we have attended and won from"The Giant". Keep it up Giant FM!!
- Debra JeffriesAlways the station I go to
- BearWell your Gaint 91.7 morning show has gone bad to worst ! Why is a FM station trying so hard to sound like a AM station? And why is the DJ’s playing classic rock are cutting down artists/ bands for still touring? Looks like Q107 will be back on my stereo.