You may like these radio stations
Oldies96 (CINB-FM) is a Canadian radio station in Saint John, New Brunswick, it airs at 96.1 FM, and broadcasts Classic Hits of the 1950s, ’60s, and ’70s, local talk, and specialty shows.
Slogan: "Classic Hits from the 50's, 60's & 70's! Community Radio!"
Call sign: CINB-FM
Owner: CINB-FM Communications
Radio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Saint John 96.1
Reviews about radio
- John GrantNeed more power so I can hear your good music farther away
- HeatherI LOVE THIS STATION! I blast it outside while working and the neighbors yell turn it UP! Songs you haven't heard in 30yrs and remember the words to. Good feelings. Carleton Place, Ont will always have her ears on. THX Guys.
- JannetteYour the best thing that has happened since you came on the air a year and half ago. Your music selections hit all ages born in eras the 50s 60s &70s. And congratulations to Don Maybe, Donnie Roberson & Ken Tobbis being the first to be inducted into 96.1 Hall of Fame. I am sure each of the announcers who are on this station will eventually end up there some time. Love your new location bigger and brighter.
- keithlive in toronto , best 50 60 70 music mix to listen to keep on rocking
- Jannette Jarvis96.1 has been along timing and it's good for the guys & gals could come together again one roof. You all too Rock with the 50 60 70 era Thanks I
- Gail BaxterThank you, my radios are only tuned in to your station.
- Humphrey IraborI just listened for some few minutes and I just got carried away.
- Deb McCormickLove listening to the oldies! Well done!! 🎶
- Fraser & Shirley MacLeodLove those oldies