- Ad|Main - Commercial Break -
- Van Halen - Why Can't This Be Love
- Steve Winwood - Roll With It
- Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain
- Joe Cocker - Feelin' Alright
You may like these radio stations
Zoomer Radio (CFZM) is a radio station, broadcasts an Adult Standards format, serves the Toronto Area at frequency 740 AM. Also, uses repeater on 96.7 FM range in downtown Toronto and digital broadcast on 96.3 HD2. CFZM owned by ZoomerMedia. The station first aired on 1956. Its original frequency was 1250 AM until January 8, 2001.
Slogan: "Zoomer Hits"
First air date: 1956
Call sign: CFZM
Broadcast area Greater Toronto Area, Southern Ontario, Western New York
Zoomer radio shows
- Morning Zoom Sam and Jane Mon-Fri 6am-10am
- Top 10 at 10 Robbie Lane Mon-Fri 10am-11am
- Next 11 at 11 Mon-Fri 11am-12pm
- Number Ones at One Mon-Fri 1:00pm-2pm
- Stardust Mon-Fri 11pm-12am
- Midnight Blue Mon-Fri 12am-1am
- All Night Jukebox Daily 1am-6am
- From a Woman's Perspective Saturday 8am-8:30am
- Garden Show Sat 9am-10am
- Live in the City Sat 2:00pm–3:30pm
- Celebrity Spotlight Sat 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Saturday Night Bandstand Sat 7pm-1am
- Vintage Favourites Sunday 2:00pm-4:30pm
- Conspiracy Show Sun 11pm-1am
- Face the Music Thu, Fri 2pm-3pm
- Big Band Sunday Night Sun 7pm–8pm
- Eva D
- Jane Brown
- Libby Znaimer
- Charlie Dobbin
- Frank Proctor
- Larry Jackson
Radio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Toronto 740 / 96.7 / 96.3 HD-2
- Site: https://zoomerradio.ca/
- Address: 70 Jefferson Avenue Toronto, Ontario M6K 1Y4
- Phone number: 416 363 7063 , (416) 544-0740
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @zoomerradio
- Twitter: @https://www.twitter.com/zoomerradio
- YouTube @channel
Reviews about radio
- Stephen CascanetteI used to listen to a lot of these songs on a small tinny transistor radio.They sound so much better in stereo!
- JimmyFound out about this station from Todderbert! And love it!
- Phillip YapsamHow can I find out the name of a song that was played on June 13th between 11:30 - 11-45 am. It was played as part of a countdown list. Thanks
- Marty EwaldI always listen to the show Saturday Night Jive. Excellent the music selection, very fun contests. Zoomer is groovy. It have many loyal listeners and friends around the world on the internet.
- Ward TaylorI like hosts like the Jane Brown as well as Happy Gang, Neil and Jane! It makes my day go smoothly. So much fun in the morning - great music, just the right amount of important news by Zoomer.
- John MoerbeekAM 740 is the only I listen everywhere — in the house and in the car. I love the oldies format. And also Zoomer has a very interesting shows as well as Live in the City with interesting information about Toronto..