You may like these radio stations
CIDC-FM is a radio station from Orangeville, Ontario, which broadcasts at 103.5 FM and serves the Greater Toronto Area. CIDC branded as Z103.5, airs a Rhythmic Contemporary format, and has a danceable electronic music playlist and is ranked high in rating. Also, has broadcasting digitally on HD. The station received approval on September 10, 1986, since after a strong tornado in this region, the need to open an additional radio was revealed. Today, the owner is Evanov Radio Group.
First air date: May 1, 1987
Call sign: CIDC-FM
Owner: Evanov Radio Group
- Tiesto & Dzeko Ft Preme & Pos - Jackie Chan
- Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow - Industry Baby
- Drake Ft Travis Scott - Fair Trade
- Travis Scott & Hvme - Goosebumps
- Timbaland & One Republic - Apologize (Remix)
- Jimmy T Evenings 7-11pm | Saturday 5-10pm
- Tony Monaco Weekdays 10am–3pm
- Morning Mix Dj Drew Wed, Thu, Fri 8am-9am
- The Hammer Weekdays 3pm-7pm
- Hitlist at 6 Weeknights at 6pm
Radio Z103.5 broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Toronto 103.5 HD1
Reviews about radio
- AndreaHello, I hate to say this but the morning show has been going downhill since Scott and Kat had left. You have tried with a different approach, different hosts and the chemistry is still not there with the listeners. I have been faithful to this station for many many years, but I find myself turning to other stations on my morning commute. If you want your dedicated listeners back you have to make a change!
- Frank VieniI love Toronto s Z103.5 radio. I so enjoy my drive time with your music mix. It's cool! I am not from Toronto, but I listen it online here. Thanks.