CHIN Radio 100.7
You may like these radio stations
- CIRV 88.9 Portuguese
- 99.9 Virgin
- 640 Global
- 98.1 CHFI
- CFRB 1010
- CityNews 680
- CBC Radio 1 Toronto
- RED 88.9
- 630 CHED
- 980 CJME
- KiSS 92.5
- FM 93
- 980 CKNW
- Global 880
- CMR Diversity
- Ici Première Toronto
- 770 CHQR
- Radio X 98.1 CHOI
- CBC Radio 1 Ottawa
- 98.9 Rewind Radio
- 90.5 Shine
- CBC Radio 1 Prince Rupert
- 97.5 London
- New Country 96.9
CHIN-FM is a Canadian radio station, which broadcasts multilingual programming, and serves Toronto, Ontario at at FM 100.7. Broadcasts in more than 16 languages, primarily in Portuguese. Also, you may listen dance, groove and trance music in night show, called Club 246. Owned by CHIN Radio / TV International. Founded by Johnny Lombardi and by James Service, the station launched in 1967.
Slogan: "International Radio"
Language: Portuguese, Multilingual.
Format: World Music, News, International.
First air date: 1967
Call sign: CHIN-FM
Owner: CHIN Radio/TV International
- Italian Mon - Sun 11:00 - 17:30
- Spanish Mon - Fri 17:30 - 19:30
- Turkish-Kurdish Sat 18:00 - 19:00
- Portuguese Mon - Sun 00:00 - 11:00
- Polish Sun 17:00 - 20:00
- South Asian Mon - Fri 19:30 - 00:00 / Sun 20:00 - 00:00
- Serbian/Chetnic Sat 19:00 - 20:00
- Slovene Sat 20:00 - 21:00
- Caribbean Sat 21:00 - 00:00
Radio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Toronto 100.7
- Site: https://www.chinradio.com/
- Address: Head Office 622 College Street, 4th Floor Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6G 1B6
- Phone number: 416-531-9991 , 416-870-1007
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @chinportuguese/
- Twitter: @https://www.facebook.com/chinportuguese/
- Instagram: @https://www.chinradio.com/images/banners/Social-Media-Portuguese.jpg
Reviews about radio
- Gabriella TrichiloI love keeping connected to my Italian roots with its beautiful music!
- Sylvia LeskovecWonderful to hear our own Slovenian language and songs. Thank you for all the work you are doing.
- Margaret PereiraI adore listening to your program Lidia it’s a pleasure to hear your voice so many miles away and being able to listen to your program. We live in toronto but we are away for a few months In Grandola Alentejo. Keeping up with your informative information in what’s happening in our country. Thanks Lidia for your wonderful program I love your selection of music.