Hot Country 88.5
Previously Jewel 88.5, Lite 88.5
- Neil Diamond - Forever In Blue Jeans
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- George Benson - Give Me The Night
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- April Wine - I Wouldn't Want To Lose Your
You may like these radio stations
Slogan: "Today's Lite Hits & Yesterday's Favourites"
Format: Soft Adult Contemporary, Pop.
First air date: February 28, 1980
Call sign: CKDX-FM
Owner: Evanov Communications
Broadcast area Greater Toronto Area
Jewel 88.5 sister stations
- Gary and Stacey in the Morning
- Aging Better in Uncertain Times
- Stacey Englehart
- Gary Gamble
- Kent Chambers
- Doctor Fabio Varlese
Radio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Newmarket 88.5 FM
- Toronto 88.5 FM
Reviews about radio
- Gordon GrosvenorI don't know why you switched to country. You had a good oldies music format. Shame on who ever did this! Former listener.
- Riva BrownsteinSORRY you lost us with your new programming, not fans of western and country.
- GavinGreat music increase the reception in Thornhill.
- PAUL GLENNIECD Sunday - why is Patrick Norman - Love Will Find A Way- never played? Such a great tune!
- DawnSo very disappointing listening to your stn now. The Lounge was the very best. I can’t listen to the same music on your stn anymore. You have joined the cast of boring music for every station but you were better than they were. Bring back the lounge. Your listeners will come back!!
- JoanWhat happened to your instrumental music at 11:00 PM? I'm disappointed it's not on lately.
- Gerry PettleI have written and recorded a Christmas song could I send you a copy to listen to and perhaps you will play it
- Jim CooperYour programming after 8.00pm is boring, repetitive,and out of date. You need NEW pre-recorded play lists. I listen through the day then change stations at night.
- J. CrownWhats up with the lounge play list. We use to love it. Now you include disco in the lounge?? Sorry..adios
- Jodie CranstounLITE sounds like so many other radio stations. JEWEL's format was UNIQUE and played music we don't hear anywhere else. Such a disappointment. You lost a long-time loyal listener (along with several friends and family members as well).