- Neil Diamond - Forever In Blue Jeans
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- George Benson - Give Me The Night
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- April Wine - I Wouldn't Want To Lose Your
You may like these radio stations
Slogan: "Today's Lite Hits & Yesterday's Favourites"
Format: Soft Adult Contemporary, Pop.
First air date: February 28, 1980
Call sign: CKDX-FM
Owner: Evanov Communications
Broadcast area Greater Toronto Area
Jewel 88.5 sister stations
- Gary and Stacey in the Morning
- Aging Better in Uncertain Times
- Stacey Englehart
- Gary Gamble
- Kent Chambers
- Doctor Fabio Varlese
Radio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Newmarket 88.5 FM
Reviews about radio
- PAUL GLENNIECD Sunday - why is Patrick Norman - Love Will Find A Way- never played? Such a great tune!
- DawnSo very disappointing listening to your stn now. The Lounge was the very best. I can’t listen to the same music on your stn anymore. You have joined the cast of boring music for every station but you were better than they were. Bring back the lounge. Your listeners will come back!!
- JoanWhat happened to your instrumental music at 11:00 PM? I'm disappointed it's not on lately.
- Gerry PettleI have written and recorded a Christmas song could I send you a copy to listen to and perhaps you will play it
- Jim CooperYour programming after 8.00pm is boring, repetitive,and out of date. You need NEW pre-recorded play lists. I listen through the day then change stations at night.
- J. CrownWhats up with the lounge play list. We use to love it. Now you include disco in the lounge?? Sorry..adios
- Jodie CranstounLITE sounds like so many other radio stations. JEWEL's format was UNIQUE and played music we don't hear anywhere else. Such a disappointment. You lost a long-time loyal listener (along with several friends and family members as well).
- Michel EllisWhen the radio was called Jewel, it was better than today's Light. ..they play the same songs at least several times a day... even though i love all the hosts..Roger Ashby`s oldies was the best! I'm sad.
- Jack WardI'm from Toronto, and I love listening to Jewel 88.5. Perfect mix for home, and work, it would be nice if Jewel would play more of 70's tunes.
- AudreySo disappointed in your station this year. I so look forward to listening to your amazing Christmas music which even included non secular music but this year only sporadic Christmas music and almost all secular. I understand yo7 have to be “politically correct” but VERY disappointing.