You may like these radio stations
CFMZ-FM is a classical music radio station that airs at Toronto, Ontario, Canada with 96.3 FM frequency, using HD technology. The radio branded as The New Classical 96.3 and belongs to the ZoomerMedia since 2010.
Format: Classical music.
First air date: 1988
Call sign: CFMZ-FM
Broadcast area Greater Toronto Area
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828) Aus - Die Schoene Mullerin: Des Baches Wiegenlied
- Chance Thomas (1961 - ) Usa
- Maurice Ravel (1875-1937) - Introduction And Allegro For Harp String Quartet, Flute And Clar
- Johann Stamitz (1717-1757) Ger - Flute Concerto In G Major: Presto Finale
- Ad|Main - Commercial Break -
- Classical Mornings Mike Duncan and Jean Stilwell Weekdays, 6-10am
- Classical Jukebox Daniel Vnukowski Weekdays, 10am-3pm
- The Oasis Mark Wigmore Weekdays, 3-7pm
- A Little Night Music Monday to Friday, 7-11pm
- Nocturne Marilyn Lightstone 11pm - 1am, 7 days a week
- In The Still Of The Night 1am - 6am, 7 days a week
- Breakfast Classics Alexa Petrenko Saturdays and Sundays, 5-10am
- Solid Gold Saturday's, 10am - 3pm
- Classical Chartz Mike Duncan Saturdays, 3-5pm
- Pop Classics Paul Thomas Saturday's, 5-6pm
- Sunday Afternoon Alexa Petrenko Sundays, 3-6pm
- Destination Classics Mike Duncan Sundays, 12-3pm
- Zero to 1800 Sundays, 10am-12pm
- Sunday Night at the Opera Alexa Petrenko Sunday nights, 9-10pm
- Marilyn Lightstone Reads A Room with a View
Radio The New Classical 96.3 FM broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Cobourg 103.1
- Collingwood 102.9
- Toronto 96.3 HD2
Reviews about radio
- Linda96.3 Classical radio my favorite in Toronto. This radio provides the greatest classical music! Thank you for the opportunity to listen Orchestra Toronto's 2021-22 Season.
- Samuel JutrasI love programs by Paul Thomas. His passion for music to help popularization classical music to the public at large!