- Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
- Nate Haller - Lightning In A Bottle
- Jordan Davis - What My World Spins Around
- Sam Hunt - Water Under The Bridge
- James Barker Band - Meet Your Mama
You may like these radio stations
- Pure Country 106
- Bounce 99.5
- 105.3 Kitchener
- Country 92.3
- Pure Country 91.7
- Bounce 104.1
- CBC Radio 1 Kitchener-Waterloo
- Real Country 93.5
- Cool 100.1 FM
- 102.1 Edge
- KiSS 100.5
- 570 News Kitchener
- Spice 1200AM
- Pure Country 105.7
- Magic 106.1
- 98.1 CHFI
- New Country 103.9
- KiSS 92.5
- Bounce 99.9
- 630 CHED
- 980 CJME
- CFRB 1010
- 99.9 Virgin
CIKZ-FM is a radio station, branded as "Country 106.7", that airs at 106.7 FM, from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada and serves the Waterloo Region. CIKZ-FM plays a country music format and is owned by Rogers Sports & Media. Country106.7 began broadcasting on February 6, 2004.
Slogan: "#1 For Country - Kitchener"
First air date: February 6, 2004
Call sign: CIKZ-FM
Owner: Rogers Sports & Media
Broadcast area Waterloo Region
- Lisa & Kenny Weekdays 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Robin & PJ Weekday Mornings from 5am -10am
- Way Back Lunch Weekdays Noon-1pm
- Boomer's Canadian Club Saturday 8am-9am, Sunday 9pm-10pm
- Country Classics Show Sunday 9am - 12pm
Radio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Kitchener 106.7
- Site: https://www.country1067.com/
- Address: 230-1, The Boardwalk Kitchener, ON, Canada
- Phone number: 519-741-1067 , 519-743-2611
- Facebook: @country1067
- Twitter: @country1067
- Instagram: @country1067/
- YouTube @channel
Reviews about radio
- Joshua EvansWhat about Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber with their hit song ‘10,000 Hours‘. Everyone seems to be obsessed with copyrights! You can just enjoy the music without figuring out the similarities.
- James AdamsonIt was funny when Ryan with his Best Story ever, called Mike Farwell. He wanted to win dinner on him. It was a Challenge))
- JustinI am glad to listen my favourite new country music tracks with Kix Brooks! Luke Combs, Jason Aldean & Dylan Scott the best!!!
- Roxie ClarkI love Country106.7 contests and events. I've never won anything though)) But it's still fun. I'm a happy Kitchener area resident, this radio was made for us! Thank you for your energy. And I love the idea of Otis The Wonderdog is going at the St. Jacob's Dog Park with the Country 106.7 van! Robin & PJ & O-Diggity you are the best!!!
- NikkiLast year I found the Country106.7 stream online. When I heard the morning show Robin & PJ, I was immediately hooked on it. PJ is one of the best, and I'm so glad to hear him! Also here, on that radio great playlist of country music, thanks!
- Christine BelangerToo bad there's no more Campbell on the morning show, we remember and miss you. I like to listen to this show on my way to work in the mornings, and I have some fun! Robin with PJ is good hosts. Wish all the best for the team of Country106 radio!