97.5 Virgin Radio
You may like these radio stations
- CHUM 104.5
- 95.9 Montreal
- 98.5 Calgary
- 99.9 Virgin
- 104.9 Edmonton
- 101.3 Halifax
- 94.5 Virgin
- 98.7 K-Rock
- 630 CHED
- 98.1 CHFI
- 980 CJME
- CFRB 1010
- 99.9 Kelowna
- 105.3 Kitchener
- 107.3 Virgin
- 93.9 Windsor
- 770 CHQR
- Radio X 98.1 CHOI
- CBC Radio 1 Ottawa
- 98.9 Rewind Radio
- 90.5 Shine
- CBC Radio 1 Prince Rupert
- New Country 96.9
- CMR Tamil
97.5 Virgin (CIQM-FM) is a radio station licenced to London, Ontario, managed by Bell Media. The studios located at 743 Wellington Road. Broadcasts mainly Top 40 format since 17 August 2012. CIQM has becoming the 5th flagship station of the "Virgin Radio" branding.
Slogan: "London's #1 Hit Music Station"
First air date: 1986
Call sign: CIQM-FM
Owner: Virgin Radio
- Jeff & Laura with Backstage Ben
- J Stevens
- On Air with Ryan Seacrest
- iHeartRadio Nights Shannon Burns
- The Friday Night Super Mix with The Angry Kids
- Jeff & Laura with Backstage Ben Reloaded
- All The Hits
- iHeartRadio Top 20
- The Hit Mix with DJ Starting From Scratch
- American Top 40 Ryan Seacrest
- London's #1 Hit Music
- Jeff Kelly I was born in North Bay, Ontario - moving to Owen Sound, Ontario on my 5th birthday..(you still owe me a gift Mom and Dad). I attended high school in Chesley, Ontario home of "The Cougars" (really, google it). After a few fun years in London, for College and my first job I've had stops in Barrie - back to London, Winnipeg, Ottawa and back to London; again. I also consider myself a fairly successful CEO/CFO, in partnership with my wife, of TFB (The Family Business), which is just another way of saying we run our family like a non-profit corporation. In addition to the above I am my childrens driver and our dog’s walker. And in the spirit of being transparent, authentic and open, I admit that I am addicted to weekends and sports, shopping, and using friends’ pools. Thanks for listening.
- Laura Geddes I was raised in beautiful BC AKA Bruce County Ontario, a small town called Ripley (don’t even start to make the joke, ok?). I learned to get a transport truck up to full speed before I drove a car by myself down the road. My hobbies include hiking my giant dog Limbo, lifting things up and putting them down (that’s what I call the gym), and hording houseplants (the cycle that I kill them is almost identical to the cycle that I get new ones), perhaps I top these hobbies off with a shot of whiskey or two. Fluent in farmer slang. I eat chocolate every single day and strongly believe that a hot dog is not a sandwich.
- Backstage Ben I’m the hat-wearing, hockey-loving, resident movie geek. You’ll probably find me tapping along to whatever music is currently playing in my head. When I’m not in the “luxury” of the studio, I love to be in the darkness of the movie theatre, out on the water or enjoying a frosty beverage just about anywhere.
- Kelly Hey, I'm KP. Or Kelly. Or "you, over there" - really, I respond to pretty much anything. I'm a radio host, cupcake enthusiast and master wanderer. Also, I'm the queen of mediocre DIY's. Typically you can find me binge-watching a TV series until CraveTV decides to judge me (YES it's been 12 episodes. YES I'm still here. YES I'm still procrastinating at life.) or wandering around the dog park, picking up my rescue pups' presents.
- J Stevens People ask all the time “What’s the ‘J’ stand for?!” …OK, that’s not entirely true. ONE person has asked and I’ll tell you the same thing I told them: “I’d rather not have this conversation until I’m properly prepared to make something up.” In all honesty, it’s to keep away anyone I owe money to. See, I grew up in small-town Ontario not far from here. I like movies, music (obviously), delicious food/drink, my English Bulldog ‘Oli’ & my soon-to-be wife. Not in that order of course, I mean- unless she’s calling me by my FULL name- in which case, yeah…probably in that order.
- Jeff Beck and Ryan Wilock Don't let the name fool you. They are neither kids nor that angry- for the most part. Rather, The Angry Kids are two seasoned music industry professionals who have teamed up to change the way you look at electronic music. Canadians Jeff Beck and Ryan Wilock hail from different sides of the country and different sides of the music industry. Ryan is Toronto-based and is a noted pioneer of the dance/electronic music scene, boasting a long and respected history in record label management, signing some of the biggest dance music acts of the last 20 years. Based out of Calgary, Jeff’s expertise rests in music production and programming. The unlikely pair do share a few things in common, including a life-long passion for music.
- DJ Starting From Scratch One of Canada's most recognized DJ's, DJ Starting From Scratch, holds the title of 2014 Turntablist of the Year from the prestigious Global Spin Awards. He has also been honoured in 2013 with two nominations in the categories of International DJ of the Year and Remixer of the Year. His decorated career includes touring with top performers including Russell Peters, Usher, John Legend and Kanye West. DJ Starting From Scratch is a Toronto resident and is often seen around town with Virgin Radio and at the biggest events!
Radio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- London 97.5
- Site: https://www.iheartradio.ca/virginradio/london
- Address: 743 Wellington Road South N6C 4R5 London ON
- Phone number: (519) 686-2525
- SMS: 975975
- Facebook: @VirginRadioLondonCA
- Twitter: @VirginRadioLON
- Instagram: @virginradiolondonca/