CBC Radio Montreal
You may like these radio stations
CBME-FM is an English-language Canadian radio station, from Montreal, Quebec, airing at 88.5 FM frequency, and is a part of the CBC Radio One network. The station serves Greater Montreal area. It commenced operations on December 11, 1937. You can listen local programs are Daybreak Montreal and Let's Go, also the Quebec edition of Radio Noon.
Slogan: "Canada Lives Here"
First air date: December 11, 1937
Call sign: CBME-FM
Owner: CBC Radio One
Broadcast area Greater Montreal
Radio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Montreal 88.5 FM
- Cowansville 101.9 FM
- Notre-Dame-de-Grâce (Montreal) 104.7 FM
- Site: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal.
- Address: CBC P.O. Box 500 Station A Toronto, ON Canada, M5W 1E6.
- Phone number: 514-597-6300, 1-866-306-4636.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
Reviews about radio
- CatherineThe interview with the doctor this morning from about 8:40- 9:00 was a breath of fresh air! We need more of this. How can anyone have trust in the government and public health measures when we refuse to acknowledge all the facts and admit when we were wrong. « Insanity is repeating the same behavior and expecting different results (…) » A.E. Thank you for letting this air.