CBC Radio Rankin Inlet
You may like these radio stations
CBQR-FM is a radio station based in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, Canada, airs at 105.1 FM. It began broadcasting in 1971, and is owned and operated by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC). The radio station broadcasts in both English and Inuktitut, and primarily airs news, information, and cultural programming that is relevant to the local Inuit population.
Language: Inuktitut, English.
First air date: 1971
Call sign: CBQR-FM
Owner: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
Broadcast area Kivalliq Region
- Saturday and Sunday Eemeelayou Arnaquq Weekends 6:00 - 9:00 a.m
- Qulliq Weekdays 6:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Nipivut Mary Olibuk Tatty Weekdays 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
- Tausunni Myna Ishulutak Weekdays 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday Request Show Jasen Kelly and Kootoo Onalik Sundays 3:00 p.m.
- Tuttavik Alec Gordon and Sandy Tooma Weekdays 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Tusaajaksat Weekdays 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Sinnaksautit Weekdays 10:05 - 11:00 p.m.
Radio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Gjoa Haven 640
- Rankin Inlet 105.1
- Site: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north
- Address: CBC Nunavut Box 490 Iqaluit, NU XOA OHO
- Phone number: 867-979-6135 , For urgent morning announcements , please call - 979-6151
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @CBCNorth/
- Twitter: @CBCNorth